Saturday, June 03, 2006

Me and My Ghostie Critters

Hey y'all

All this is 100% true..... I promise you !!!

I will share a little of my childhood experiences.... Most children has imaginary friends.... only mine were NOT imaginary!!!!! These are my ghostie critters who came to me beginning when I was about 4 or 5 and continuing into my teens......

My first ever encounter was when I woke up in the night by someone who touched me on the back, and it had long fingernails. I turned to see who was touching me, and was surprised to see a dark shadow figure at the end of my bed..... and it walked across to the window and disappeared.

Then these ghostie critters began to pester me since that time..... and I would have to get up in the middle of the night, switch on the light and close the door. One night I got up to turn on the light, and then close the door..... as I was closing the door, I felt an invisible force trying to push against the door..... like someone was pushing on the door..... but eventually I manage to close it.

Some experiences occurred in broad daylight. One morning I woke up before anyone else and it was daylight. I heard furniture and stuff being moved around in the back room joining the kitchen, but no one was there. I went past this room and out into the back yard. Then I heard foot steps following behind me, coming out of this room and into the yard..... and laughter coming out of thin air.

One really weird experience also occurred in daylight. In the middle of my room there was an unearthly sound, really hard to describe.... and then the sound moved down the hall.... and I went down the hall.... not sure who was following what.... the sound stayed with me as I went down the hall, through the kitchen, and to the back door. By the time I got to the kitchen, the sound began to manifest into one word..... the word was "mayhem"..... it was now saying over and over again..... "mayhem! mayhem! mayhem!......!!" I stood at the back door, and the sound continued on outside and going towards the street..... I hear it fading into the distance as it perpetually repeating.... "mayhem! mayhem! mayhem!........!!"

There are many more I could share..... but these are about the cross section of the paranormal experiences from that part of my life.......

Funny thing is..... I wasn't really scared of these critters..... just a bit apprehensive from the point I was not sure what was happening, and I couldn't tell anyone because no one would believe me..... I had to keep these experiences all to myself.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»