Thursday, June 01, 2006

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

We've all heard the nursery rhyme, sung to us back in the days of kindergarten, nursery school or equivalence thereof.... Twinkle Twilkle Little Star.

It was when I was a toddler, barely old enough to remember, when mum acquired a kitten. This was around about the time of the bitter divorce of my parents or just after, when I acquired my "imaginary friends".

Every child has imaginary friends, only that mine were not "imaginary" but were real ghostie critters. They would visit me at night, and after a while during the day as well. They would manifest in front of me, make weird noises, move furniture around, and get up to all kinds of mischief. One even played with me in my lego kit. Many refer to them as "demons", but to me they were just my pesky ghostie critters.

It was during this time when mum acquired a kitten and wondered what to name it. Mum's boyfriend was out looking at the stars with mum and the kitten, singing the nursery rhyme, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, How I wonder what you are.....

The idea came like a flash to them.... let's call the kitten "Twinkle".... and the name stuck.

This kitten slowly grew into a cat, and remained with us until into my late teen years when she finally passed on to that cat haven in the sky. She was a strange cat, never once said "meow" nor did she ever purrr..... she simply gave a low growl, like a lion, when she was unhappy. She was more like a lion than a cat in many ways....

Now fast forward to 1998.... when I went to North America to experience the Shekinah phenomenon. I met a woman who would later become my wife, and I stayed with her friend for a few days. Her friend was an angel medium. Up until that time, I was not particularly interested in seeing who my guardian angel could be. I just knew that angels were protecting me, for I had been miraculously saved from the point of death on more than one occasion.

It was during an angel session between her and my then girlfriend (now my wife) that my guardian angel was revealed to me. Her name is Twinkle. She takes on the form of a woman, a most delicate petite little woman with diamonds on her dress. And she was a dancer, which explains my love for dancing. I always loved to dance. Many a time Twinkle would dance with me.

Soon after I arrived home from North America, the government department whom I worked for shifted me to another job, working out at a correspondence school. As I was settling in at my new desk, I noticed on some of the stationery and books the word "Twink".

Then it was revealed to me by a colleague that the person whom I am replacing was a woman called "Twink"!! I thought, What a most unusual name for a person!! And so similar to the name of my angel!! Twinkle!!

And to this day I am still working at this job, now seven years later, the longest I have spent in one job while working for the government. I wonder about this woman called "Twink", the women whom I replaced. I have never met her, I never even seen a photo of her. And when she comes to the workplace for a visit, it is always when I am away, or on vacation.

So many strange coincidences.... synchronicities... in my life. This is perhaps one of the stranger ones.

Hmmmm............

This is my life.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»