Sunday, June 04, 2006

More of My Pesky Ghostie Critters....

Here's some more of my experiences from early on..... just to keep you on your toes!!

I was sitting on the edge of my bed, this was during the day, and I saw definitely an outline of an otherwise invisible person on the floor..... and I felt it touching my leg.... I saw it touching my leg.... butting against my leg.

Another experience..... someone or "something" in my legos building block kit.... I guess he or it wanted to play with me with my legos!! So I built a house for him/it!!! Kinda freaky when I look back on it.... but anyway... that was how it was back then!!!

And one day I was in the bathroom going about my own "business" if ya catch the drift. Then I felt someone poke me in the back, and considering the door was closed, it was kinda freaky. I asked my sister if she came in and poked me, just to make sure.... but I knew she didn't do it, the door was definitely closed!!

Ah yes.... all kinds of pesky critters around me back in those days......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»