Friday, June 30, 2006

What Does It All Mean???

A most weird thing happened last Saturday... the classic 11:11 phenomenon.... I've heard it happens to other people but not me until now....

I was walking past the bedroom when I just happen to glance at the clock radio and noticed the time of 11:11.... then a couple of minutes later I had gotten on my computer, and the first thing I noticed was that the more accurate computer clock was showing 11:11.... then I logged onto one of my favorite "Jewish believer in Yeshua HaMoschiach" sites, and you wouldn't believe it..... a Scripture reference flashed up bearing the numbers "11:11"!!! How freaky!!!

Then after that, someone on one of the paranormal forums posted a message asking if anyone had any experience using their psychic abilities. I posted a reply stating that I don't claim to be a psychic, I don't do readings or make predictions, but I have had some instances where I was able to pick up on certain things and had "feelings" that came to pass but these tends to be spontaneous.

The next day I was shocked to receive a PM from the person asking if I was picking up on anything about her although I have never met her. And I thought.... OMG!!! What did I get myself into!!?

Well some thoughts immediately came into my head.... so I sat on it for a while, partly because I was getting ready for work when I logged on and received the PM. All throughout the day at work, those thoughts kept on circulating around in my head.....

I came home.... relaxed a bit.... and just before I went to bed, I PM'd the person giving her my thoughts.... then went to bed wondering what's the heck have I done!!? Ah well, the worst that could happen was I'd get it all wrong, and I did say I never claimed to be psychic! The best I'd hoped for would be about 50/50 - part correct, part wrong.

I woke up the next day, logged on... the PM from the person was waiting for me.... and I was shocked to see that I had been pretty well spot on!!! Wow!!! Either it was an extremely lucky guess or my sixth sense is more developed than I thought it was! I must say, that really made my day!

Now I am wondering.... what does it all mean.... It's not the first time I did something like this, and it won't be the last.... Take one day at a time I guess, but I won't be giving up my day job just yet!!!!!!!!

No comments: