Monday, June 05, 2006

These Are Real Nasty Critters !!

Not all of my experiences were benign.... a few were down right scary!! These particular incidences happened a bit later on, after my childhood, when in my 20s and 30s....

Sometimes I would wake up in the night to some force pressing down on me. If I was on my back, the force would press hard on my chest, pinning me to the bed. Or if I was on my tummy, the force would press down on me from the back.

On occasions when this was happening, I would hear a low growling voice right above me as the nasty critter would press down on me with all its might.

This didn't always happen at night. One memorable occasion I actually caught a glimpse of this nasty critter. As it was pressing down on me, I fought it as I would, calling out the name of the only God I knew at the time, which seem to work as this seem to make the critter get off me. I opened my eyes, seeing it was already morning with the sun shining..... and I saw this grey misty figure floating back up to the ceiling and disappearing......

Fortunately these nasty critters haven't made any return visits lately..... at least not in THIS form anyway.......

No comments: